- Remain in their familiar environment.
- Receive love and personal attention while their owners are away from the home.
- Follow their normal diet, exercise routines, and medical treatments (per Pet Owner instructions).
- Avoid being exposed to illnesses or parasites from other animals.
- Not be traumatized by travel in a car or unfamiliar surroundings.
- Be happy and relaxed upon your return.
Pet Owners Will…
- Eliminate inconvenient and out-of-the way trips to the kennel requiring specific pet pick-up and drop-off times.
- Never have to impose on a friend, family member or neighbor to care for their pets again.
- Be secure in the knowledge that while they are away, their pet is in capable and caring hands.
- Receive services provided by a certified, trained, bonded and insured pet care provider dedicated to the responsible care of their pets and home.
- Rest assured that even during bad weather, their pet will be cared for.
- Receive Service “Pawgress Reports”, which include notes about any change in their pet’s behavior.
- Have a trusted option when their pets need specialized, routine attention such as administering medications or require post-surgery/illness care.
Areas We Serve
JPN's Service Area includes, but is not limited, to the Minnesota cities listed. Contact the JPN Business office for additional information.